Tuesday, January 12, 2010

NBC Rumors Conan O'Brien and Jay Leno Show


Conan O'Brien: "A lot of rumors swirling around about the 'Tonight Show,' the 'Jay Leno Show' and the rest of NBC's late night lineup. And there is a lot of speculation out there. And I just wanted to go over some of the rumors that have been flying around. Just check these out:

"The 'Jay Leno Show' is going to be canceled is one.
Jay is moving to 11:30 and I'm moving to midnight.
Both of our shows will be on at 11:30, running simultaneously in split-screen.
The 'Tonight Show' will be an iPhone app, and the 'Jay Leno Show' will become an Xbox game.
Jay and I are quitting both our shows and co-starring in a new buddy cop drama called 'Coco and the Chin.'
Jay and I will be joining the cast of 'Jersey Shore' as a new character called 'The Awkward Situation.'
I'm pregnant with Jay's baby. Jay is pregnant with my baby.
We're both pregnant with Tiger Woods' babies.
NBC is gonna throw me and Jay in a pit with sharpened sticks.
The one who crawls out alive gets to leave NBC."Follow On Twitter----Odd Daily News

0 comments: