Thursday, January 14, 2010

Conan O'Brien NBC Jokes


"My name is Conan O'Brien, and I may soon be available for children's parties." –Conan O'Brien

"Welcome to NBC, where our new slogan is 'no longer just screwing up prime time.'" –Conan O'Brien

"I've been giving this whole situation a lot of thought. You know, a true story, when I was a little boy, I remember watching the 'Tonight Show' with Johnny Carson and thinking, 'Someday, I'm going to host that show for seven months.' I knew that was the perfect amount of time." –Conan O'Brien

"NBC says, they are planning to have the late night situation worked out before the Winter Olympics start. That's what they said, yeah. Yeah. And trust me when NBC says something, you can take that to the bank. They're good people." –Conan O'Brien

"The Senate majority leader, Harry Reid, is in the news. He's still under fire for remarks he made about President Obama's blackness. Sources say he could face Congressional censure or, even worse, be promised 'The Tonight Show' at 11:30." –Conan O'Brien
Follow On Twitter----Odd Daily News

0 comments: